There are a number of exciting shopping malls to choose from in the area. These include Wonder Park Shopping Centre, North Park Mall and Kolonnade Shopping Centre.
• Water sport enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to the Hartbeespoort Dam area. The Chameleon Village is the perfect stop to buy true South African crafted souvenirs. Visit the Hartbeespoort Snake and Animal Park or nearby De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre. Find something that will tantalise your taste buds at the famous Margaret Roberts Herb Farm's Country Kitchen. Then there is the colourful Lesedi African Cultural Village or get a birds-eye view of the area from an amazing Hot Air Balloon flight.
• The Tswaing crater is the result of an asteroid that hit there 200 000 years ago.
• The Wonderboom Nature Reserve showcases a wild fig tree with branches that spread over an area of 50sqm and can provide enough shade for over 1000 people.
• Visit the quaint little town of Cullinan (30 km to the east) and don't leave without a visit to the The Cullinan Diamond Mine.
• Explore South African history with a visit to the Voortrekker Monument, Kruger House and National Museums.
• The nearby Wonderboom Airport offers skydiving and a day trip to Gold Reef City promises an adrenalin filled time of fun for the whole family.
• The Morula Sun and Carousel Casinos are located closely for gambling enthusiasts.
• The Pilanesberg Game Reserve is the perfect outing for those who love the Big Five of Africa.
Don't forget to bring your golf clubs. Hillside and Akasia Golf Courses are both within a 5 km radius from the guesthouse.